Choose the advertising package that best suits your needs and add it to your cart.
2. Choose your add-ons (optional)
Choose any required add-ons such as inventory, photography, viewings etc and add them to your cart.
3. Decide whether you would like us to manage your property
Choose a management package that suits your requirements and add it to your cart.
4. Pay for your packages/products
Pay for your packages/products using our secure payment system.
5. Receive welcome email and documents to sign
Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a welcome pack via email. The welcome pack will include documents such as; a property information form and terms of business. At this stage, if you have not chosen a package including photography, you will need to provide us with photos and a description of your property.
6. Upon receipt of all relevant documentation, we will set your property up on our system
Once all the signed and relevant documentation has been received, we will set your property up on our system and arrange photos (if you have chosen this option). We will then draw up a brochure to be sent to you for approval.
7. Once you have approved the brochure, your property will be set to 'live'
Upon approval of your brochure, we will set the property live on all relevant portals and commence marketing. We will send you all relevant links to your property listing.
8. We will manage any viewing requests (dependent on chosen package)
Any viewing requests will be managed by our in house team and booked using our booking system. All viewings will be agreed at a mutually convenient time for you and the potential tenants. If you have chosen a viewing package, the viewing will be accompanied by a representative from The Happy Property Company. Viewing feedback will then be provided to you.
9. We will inform you of any offers and negotiate tenancy terms
Once an offer is received, we will inform you of this and agree any relevant terms between you and the potential tenant.
10. Once an offer is agreed we will begin the lettings progression process
When you have agreed an offer, we will begin progressing the new tenancy. At this stage we will request references and all documentation for the tenant(s). Tenants will be fully vetted before any move in. Depending on the outcome of the references, we will then draw up a tenancy agreement to be signed by you and the tenant(s) and carry out an inventory if you have selected this option. The tenants will be required to pay a damages deposit of 4.5 weeks rent upon signing the tenancy agreement.
11. If you have decided on a management package, we will begin managing your property.
If you have chosen a management package, we will begin managing the property within the terms of the specific package. For more information, refer to your welcome pack.
** Please note ** If you have selected management only, the above steps will not apply.
Please refer to your management welcome pack for details on the property management process.